INTERNET Vs REALITY | OMG | Victoria Secret Lingerie


Thanks for watching❤️ Ok guys, this is a bit mix of things here 🙈 I went to Philadelphia Victoria's Secret store (coz knew I will be more trying on, than buying 🤣) coz my local store can start suspect smth 😝 INTERNET Vs REALITY. OMG. Victoria Secret Lingerie. So I show you what I "show" VS what I get 😉 and as a bonus small video instruction on how to make surch by image on my Chinese favorite 🤣 AliExpress ✌️ (I didn't order for a while)so let me know in comment section what would you want me to make next 💋 My name is Mariia and i bring JOY and FOOL around here 😉 I post what i enJOY and hope you will too mostly its funny short videos and everything related to shopping 😂 You can enJOY new short videos everyday and full videos with me talking and showing some stuff I am trying on, testing, reviewing comes every Wednesday 😏 I f you would like me to wear something in particular than you can donate some $ 🤣 You can find my Paypal info in the channel description or you can contact me in any

Еще статьи по теме:



0 коммент. :: INTERNET Vs REALITY | OMG | Victoria Secret Lingerie

Отправить комментарий