What to wear while I Surf 🏄‍♂️ Surfing in Sexy Bikini 🤞 We are talking about surfing


Hey friends 👋 today I want you to help me with my fantasy 😉 or more like a desire of mine which I hope, some day will come true 🤞 So we are talking about surfing 🏄‍♂️ 😍 And most importantly (for me) what to wear while I surf 🤣 Let me know in comments what do you think 💋 P.S. I made a PO box 🥳 in case you want to send me something 😉 so let's have some JOY-FOOL time ❤️ Thanks for watching ❤️ My name is Mariia and i bring JOY and FOOL around here 😉 I post what i enJOY and hope you will too mostly its funny short videos and everything related to shopping 😂 You can enJOY new short videos everyday and full videos with me talking and showing some stuff I am trying on, testing, reviewing comes every Wednesday 😏 I f you would like me to wear something in particular than you can donate some $ 🤣 You can find my Paypal info in the channel description. if you want to send me something so i can wear on camera,here is PO box I just made: PO box 283 Schuylkill Haven, PA,17972-9283 And you can contact me in any

Еще статьи по теме:



0 коммент. :: What to wear while I Surf 🏄‍♂️ Surfing in Sexy Bikini 🤞 We are talking about surfing

Отправить комментарий